Sunday, November 9, 2008

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Eek: Definition: to act like a timid mouse and sniff around looking for scraps of food all the bigger, stronger animals leave behind.

Example: $322 Buyin NL Hold'em Tourney FTOPS Event #9.

5370 Entrants - 738 paid spots

729......
730......
731 TheNewMath = $418.86
732.....
733.....

I played this tourney fairly poorly. I was lucky enough to have a very fishy first table but I didnt really accumulate at all until I reached my 2nd table. My 2nd table was actually much more difficult but I flopped the nut flush in a 3 way pot against an aggro player who tried to bluff all in and I started amassing chips. Then I decided to donk off a few making over aggro players after falling back to sub average chips I also decided I wanted to have a 2 or 3 in my hand for numerous orbits while I blinded down. Thankfully, I got mad eek skills and folded some big hands on or near the bubble to eek into the money and then promptly bust on the very next hand all while maintaining an M of 2. Yay!

No comments: