Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The End of an Era

Last week, the old man died. That's right, my treasured 1995 Buick Regal slipped its transmssion and sounded the death knell of an age of revolutionary driving. It was a solemn week for me replete with crying spells and yelling to the heavens "Why not me lord, WHY NOT ME???". But to no avail. He was junked to the salvage yard today.

But on a lighter note, I have a new car now. A 2004 Infinity G35. So far its pretty bomb ass nice. I still have to take it into my mechanic to have a the full work-over done, but as I can tell the engine, brakes, and mechanical details all seem to be in working order. There was a small imperfection in the body kit but I have convinced the used car dealer to fix that on his dime. I just have to go to his place in the valley to have it fixed so I have to make that trek this week.

Out with the old, and in with the new....

No comments: